Friday, November 28, 2014

Garlic Knots

Are you exhausted from making Thanksgiving dinner? Or were you a guest at someone's place? Maybe you went to a restaurant? I think its been over ten years since I didn't make a Thanksgiving dinner. If you happen to be recovered and want to make something easy, I have posted a quick recipe. If I was feeling more ambitious, I would have made the dough but sometimes easy is the way to go. My children loved this recipe. They even helped with making the knots. Each knot was unique.I served these knots with lasagna soup. Yum!
Garlic Knots
1 package of pizza dough
2 Tbsp salted butter, melted
2 Tbsp olive oil 
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasonings
1 tsp parsley

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. 
  2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. 
  3. Allow the pizza dough to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
  4. In a small bowl, mix the butter, olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parsley.
  5. Divide the dough into 14 pieces. 
  6. Roll the dough into long strips. 
  7. Tie the dough into a knot.
  8. Dip the dough into the seasoned butter. 
  9. Place the garlic knots onto the baking sheet.
  10. Bake the knots for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
  11. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Jen of Sweet Morris. 

Two years ago............................I made Honey Crostini.
Three years ago..........................I made Rotel Dip.
Did you already know................
-November and March begin on the same day of the week.
-November and September end on the same day of the week.
-On the Roman calendar, November was the ninth month of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment