Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Move

So, we finally found a place to live. What a relief! We will be moving in this weekend. The kids approved. The husband is happy. Soon I will be able to cook again. I do not mind eating out once in awhile but every day is just crazy. My sister will be heading down to North Carolina to help with the move. Through this move, my sister has been the greatest. She has been over to our house almost everyday to help with the prep. To get a house ready for sale is a lot especially since we have kids. Kids love to leave hand prints and yes feet prints on walls. My son feels he needs to practice climbing walls for his future career as Spider-man. The walls have been painted. Our stuff has been packed. The warmer weather will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment