Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Superhero

Do you have a favorite Superhero? Superman is my husband's favorite. we have the collection of Smallville on DVD, all the seasons of Smallville. We have many Superman movies even Superman Returns. My youngest daughter's favorite Superhero is Supergirl. She is a Daddy's girl! My son's favorite is Spider-man (which is why our dog is named Parker). My oldest daughter says her favorite is Wolverine. Can you tell who my favorite Superhero is?
I saw this recipe for a pudding drink and I figured I would try it. My oldest did not like it since she isn't a big fan of pudding. My two little ones loved it. Since they are such a fan of this drink, I figured I would post it. I am going to post the original recipe but I used vanilla pudding. 

 White Hot Chocolate Drink

1 1/2 Tbsp white chocolate flavor instant pudding mix
1 1/2 cup milk
Toppings if desired: whip cream, crushed peppermint candies, or chocolate

Directions:
  1. Mix the milk and pudding mix in a microwavable mug.
  2. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
  3. Top with the desired toppings. 
Recipe adapted from Disney Family Fun.
Did you already know........
-Wolverine and Spider-man are from Marvel comics.
-Superman and Wonder Woman are from DC comics.
-Superman was first published in 1983.

No comments:

Post a Comment