Do you have all of your holiday shopping done? I have all of the kids gifts purchased. Are they wrapped? No. Do I have to wrap them? Can't I just stick bows on all of them and say surprise? I guess not. All of the presents will be wrapped by next week since they have to be. Presents from Santa always have Santa wrapping. The gifts from us have snowflakes and other cute designs. I am debating to wrap some of the presents that will say nice on them. Or should I use the wrapping that says naughty and tie some candy coal on top?
Do you like to give food as gifts? If so, this is a quick recipe to make. They are mostly homemade and the children can help. You can use any topping you like.White Chocolate Covered Oreos
White candy melts
package of mini oreos
toppings of choice: mini chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, drizzle of chocolate, sprinkles, crushed candy bars, etc.
- Prepare the toppings of choice in little bowls.
- In the microwave, melt the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minutes.
- Stir the candy melts and continue to microwave for 30 second intervals. Stir between each interval until the candy is all melted.
- Dip the oreos into the candy melt and coat generously.
- Top the oreo of the desired topping immediately will the candy melt is still warm.
- Let cool completely before serving or placing in little gift boxes.
-In 1912, Nabisco developed the Oreo cookie.
-Nabisco is part of Kraft Foods.
-Over 20,000,000, Oreos are consumed daily.
-Oreos originally were available in two flavors; cream and lemon meringue.
|Can I eat them now?|